Become an Integrands Beta Site
Be the first to try Integrands software and be an invaluable contributor to the final product.
The beta site process helps Integrands determine the quality of a product. Beta sites find and report problems, as well as propose additional features, while using Integrands beta software in a variety of system environments.
What are the requirements to be an Authorized Beta test site?
A beta site should be willing to do the following:
- Test the product
- Report defects found during beta testing
- Retest defects with product updates
- Accept an onsite Integrands representative to assist in testing at the beta site location, as needed
- Provide feedback on reliability, stability, and etc. of the product
- Provide the required systems to adequately test the product
What are the benefits of a beta test site?
- Early access to product
- Involvement in the development cycle
- Free technical support throughout the duration of the beta test period
- More stable code due to multiple individuals testing in many environments
- More thorough testing for your software
For more information please supply the following information and you will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.